Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tofino, Famiy, Friends (and their baby bumps!)

Congratulations to two of my favorite friends!

Kim and Jamie



On one sunny day a long long time ago (or so it seems...) Kim married her best friend, Jamie Kitchen... this is amazing. Not only that she married an awesome guy, but that his last name is KITCHEN.

(No relation, just coincidence... crazy coincidence! Mike didn't even believe Jamie when he introduced himself... they both had to pull out their ID's within minutes of meeting!)

Now they are starting a family! Baby Kitchen's... what could be better?



Yes, this most beautiful lady is having a BABY! A baby girl just to add a big cherry on top! I am SO excited... I can't even explain! I am DYING to see Kim sporting a baby bump. I'm sure there will be [hundreds of] photo's to show of such wonderful things when I come back from vacation.

We decided that now is a better time than any for all of us girls to make a trip back to the island and get together! Kim and Jamie are living in Winnipeg, so we don't get to see them as often as we would like to! I am so excited to see all of my friends and family that are back on the island/mainland, and of course Dominique who will be flying in from Edmonton and wouldn't miss our girly get together for anything!


(two of my favorite Victoria/Vancouver loves...)

I am also super super excited to be reunited with the Ocean! There is nothing in Calgary that fills this void for me! I love the river rafting sunny days in Calgary, but there is nothing quite like the huge expanse of sparkling water and endless beaches of shells rocks and driftwood...

My favorite place to be in Canada is still ...



Long Beach in Tofino of course! We are trying to work out a sunny day-trip to this beautiful spot! I am almost looking forward to this as much as I am seeing everyone again...



My sister last summer dancing in the tide...


Me experiencing Ocean bliss... I think this is what makes me happiest! Throw in some good friends, a hot sun and soft sand and you could keep me here forever.



The Coombs Market on the way to Tofino... always a highlight of the long drive. So many good finds here! And, Yes they do have goats on the roof!

Now if only this month could go by a bit faster that would be great...

6 comments:

  1. YAAAAAY! Your like the blog queen! I used to check it like everyday but it seemed mostly for Snap stuff...YAY for Ashley stuff! I love your blog, and I love you...and I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love the Kitchens family photo at the top! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm actually excited to have a blog! Somewhere for all my fun pictures... and there are going to be a TON of those after our visit together. I'm going to document like every second of my trip ;) Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blog about going home(to the island) almost made me cry! That's dangerous for those of us living away from the ocean:) It's ok though, we'll be back by July...Vancouver Island here we come! I agree with Kim, the family picture is fantastic
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. When Carrie and Mike were born, a friend of ours called them our little "kitchenettes". We thought that was pretty cute. Congratulations Kim and Jamie!

    Mom Kitchen (the Lethbridge one)

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP