Monday, March 23, 2009

THANK-YOU!!

Thanks to Jason, Shannon, Jason, Ashley, Amanda, Marc, Jason, and Kendra for helping Mike and I make the trip from Suite #301 to Suite #405
(it's not a spelling error there really were three Jason's!!)

On Sunday morning Mike and I woke up to a gleaming fresh white ton of snow that had freshly fallen all over Calgary. We were sure that it would keep everyone from coming to help us move. (That and the massive crane that was being put together in front of our building and blocking off 11th Avenue!)

Sure enough one by one our loyal and generous friends showed up willing and ready to help us move!! It really wasn't totally painful... by 5'o clock in the evening we had our apartment set up just enough to host our first dinner party with our lovely friends! Thanks again you guys!! You are AMAZING!

As soon as we have everything organized and looking pretty I will be posting pictures.

3 comments:

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP