Sunday, March 14, 2010

I don't want to make a new blog post...



But I will. Why? Because my dear friend Dominique has been very creative about asking me to.
First her blog... now Facebook...

Ok Dominique I won't keep you on your toes!

Heres the deal!

Mike and I are now proud residents of the Cowichan Valley!

We had been wanting to move back for awhile now, and after 6 years living in Calgary it seemed like a good time to just DO it! It was a very spontaneous decision, it really still hasn't hit us! It was just the perfect opportunity. Our next SNAP wedding is in July and we had some good transition time ahead of us. We felt things getting a little too "comfortable" in Calgary and I guess we just felt like it was time to shake things up! It was two weeks from being a crazy idea that popped into my head to ACTION!

Here we are!

It helped the decision ALOT that Miss Kim Lavender Kitchen [my 7th cousin-in-law like 4 times removed slash sister slash forever kindred spirit] is moving back with her darling husband and their sweet as pie baby Penny'cakes. They will be here in July and my heart will be very happy having her and her family near by.

To any of my Calgary friends reading this- don't fret NONE of you are replaceable and I will FOREVER miss having you all nearby. I love you all! I look forward to many trips back to Cow-City.

There is really nothing new to report. We are currently living with mom+pops Rogoza until our place in Calgary rents out, or until June 1st. Whatever comes first! We are getting geared up for the wedding season in the meanwhile, considering potentially getting part time jobs although we are not entirely sure that we will have the time and flexibility. I have been considering bartending, it would be enjoyable to go out and meet some new people!

Sorry for being a lame blogger, I have had like absolutely no desire to post! I *do* hope to get back into the swing of things though and keep all my darling friends (all 3 of you) updated!

Here are some westcoasty photos that Emily & I took at the beach yesterday















After the hype wore off I finally tried a bud light lime... Really refreshing actually! Better when there is sand all over the bottom.





Kisses and hugs and more hugs and then kisses...

~Ashley

8 comments:

  1. i like you a WHOLE lot!
    we are hot..

    love you
    ps. i look a little drunk in the last pic. bud light?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I know... the left eye particularly. I just really like it though. It pretty much captures the essence of the evening. Devious. Yup that's the caption.

    I want to hang out on a beach every single day. Wind, rain, hurricane, sunshine... I don't even care, the ocean is my favorite thing in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed.
    can you include me in a lot of those days?
    we can embrace deviousness once more..times a thousand.
    peeface x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you girls are crazy cute slash hot! and also... insanely classy :D Ashley we're in Nanaimo!!! It would be great to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I couldn't believe my eyes when I came to you blog just hoping in my heart there would be a post...AND THERE WAS!!!! Oh I can't wait to join you soon! And I love the scary scrunchy pic of you scrunching your cute face and Em looking a little scared! LOVE YOU! And I'm with Dom...MORE MORE MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy today that I read this at work!
    It's about time.
    I guess I just wanted to see your smiling face and since I can't do it in person anymore (well 3 hours away) I must just enjoy it online.

    Thank you for blogging! I miss you Ashley, and can't wait to see you hopefully soon. When you guys come out for a cow town visit let me know so I can come down and see you!

    YAY for beautiful Ashley and Emily! Thanks for making my day that much better!

    ***hugs and kisses***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Ash! Love both you girlies and hope to join you for a beer on the beach one day :) (make mine a bit fruitie though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ashley....welcome! welcome! Lets do starbucks on one of my 'kidless' wednesday mornings soon ok?? xoxoSharon

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP