Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring has sprung...



Happy first day of SPRING!
(I started writing this yesterday, don't judge)

It's that time of year again, one of my favorite days of the entire year! In honor of such a beautiful day I started my search for blossom photos worth framing. I don't think I found the perfect branch/blossom combo yet, but it's okay because I could fill this blog with pretty pink fragrant flowers and it would make me smile. I only wish that I could share the smell in the air with all of you Calgarians! It is amazing!

Good News! Our Calgary apartment has rented out for April 1st, I just got the news today, and I am so THRILLED! This means we can start looking for our own place here in the Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island. I have my heart set on the Shawnigan Lake/Mill Bay area, but it will really come down to finding the best that is available! ...and it NEEDS to have an area where we can dig into the dirt so we can learn to garden, we are so excited about growing our own produce!








1 comment:

  1. ANOTHER BLOG!!! Yay! I love the blossoms-I will kiss them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP