Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Love





Vacation is officially over, and now it's time to organize and post a gazillion pictures for you to see (just as I promised!)

Vancouver Island was beautiful. Almost fluorescent green grass and bubblegum pink cherry blossoms! Mike and I were wondering for most of the visit why it is that we still choose to live in Calgary when the island is just so AMAZING.

When we got to Tsawassen to catch the ferry I was so excited to see the ocean. It was sunny and warm when we arrived and there were tons of seagulls, the air was fresh and sea breezy. I felt like I was immediately pulled out of my winter-coma. Winter in Calgary hasn't been all THAT bad, we've had some really nice warm sunny breaks... but it was beginning to feel like it was going to last forever and I was feeling pretty antsy for spring.

On our first full day there Mike met up with Kim at the coffee shop and distracted her and Dominique all day in Ladysmith while I was "spending the day with my mom."
The truth is that my sister, mom and I were busy planning and baking for Kim's surprise baby shower!

The turnout was great, and Kim was ACTUALLY surprised! I am shocked that she had no idea...

Here are some Photo's from the shower.

Stack 'o presents

Penny is kicking!! Ahhh so crazy.


Baby rockstar.
I bet you can guess which ones AREN'T real...


baby Kitchen is going to be a genius mozart baby.

4 comments:

  1. I love our easter egg coloured bellies! Of course kims look the best.
    Last week was fun- lets do it again sometime;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's awesome you threw a surprise shower. Kim looks all glowy and great. Love the blossoms, no blossoms over here just daffidols, and green, very green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best trip EVER! Can we have a surprise shower every day...okay how about just you everyday!!! You made my life coming out to the island, I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    3 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP