Saturday, April 11, 2009

More Vancouver Island Goodness...




On the second day of our Island visit Miss Kimberly had to go to Victoria for a family appearance, so Mike Dominique and I were left to entertain ourselves in Duncan.  We decided that this was the best chance to catch up with the folk down in Crofton at our most loved Camp Qwanoes!  Qwanoes was like my second home growing up, and I went to camp every summer since I was 10 years old! I met Dominique AND my husband Mike there.  Plus many other amazing friends.  It's always strange going back to visit the old stomping grounds... so many memories and SO many changes!  


This is the new Q-town stage.  It is actually a town now! Chemainus theatre made this amazing set for the camp.  All of the doors and windows open and shut, and apparently they have it wired so that smoke can come out of the chimney's too!

Dominique being cute.



The old Q-town/Chapel location has been turned into Cocohut!  It is now a chill lounge/foosball/coffee shop!  Dominique and I both agree that this is where all the new counselors will find their own future Camp Qwanoes loves.


Just hangin' out at the Qtown Records Studio...

Gangster's of Maple Mountain Inn? 

After spending almost two hours visiting with friends, wandering around the property and playing in Qtown we headed out to Victoria to meet up with Kim and Daniel Too.  

Dan just bought a new camera... and Mike was showing him how to work with low light (I think?) I like how this one turned out.



Dominique is also learning how to operate her camera and here is one of the artsy ones from her that came off our camera.



Day three to come...





2 comments:

  1. Q-what?Q-town...
    I can't believe the beautiful stage work.

    Thanks for posting my sexy picture of you.. and beer:D

    Love you!-- I can't wait to see day 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the q-town stage is great! Looks cool

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    3 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP