Friday, April 24, 2009

Goodbye, Farewell!


Well... not really. I only live a block away, but it feels like goodbye.

This is the loveliest of all managers at Raw Bar. Miss Christina is all rainbows and sunshine and the tastiest gin martinis...

My last day at the Raw Bar was on Wednesday and of course I am completely thrilled to start filling my days with...
whatever I want!

Haha... okay not quite. Mike and I are now working full time as photographers for our own business called SNAP Photography! (As most of you I'm sure know by now ;) )



For the last three years I have been working Full time at the Raw Bar in Hotel Arts as a server. I have learned a great deal about food, wine, and the fine dining experience. I have developed a love for food and wine, and my tastes are much MUCH more sophisticated then I ever thought possible! I have even developed a "like" for sea foods and meats I would dare not have touched three years ago.

Thanks to these guys and all the other chef's at Raw Bar, I have been exposed to so many things that I had never even heard of. They make it all taste so good.







Mmm... this is the New York Steak that they serve at Raw Bar. The boys offered to make me something tasty for my last day, and everytime I serve one of these bad boys to a table I want one! The best steak you will ever have, I'm pretty sure.

This is the lovely Alex who made my Raw Bar days worth while...
I can't even explain the amazing-ness that happens when you put a Christina, Alex and Ashley in charge of a restaurant.



This is her lovely Ian who turns into THIS when you point a camera to his face...



James came along to check out my last day celebration


I think that this is us trying to be fierce, hehe


Thanks to all my Raw Bar friends for making my last day AND the last three years truly special and memorable!!

(...Annnnndddd Sttttuuufff!!)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for full time Snapping!!!! When I come visit you we can go to the Raw Bar and eat yummy things. Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP