Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Moving! (again)


Mike and I are moving again!! I know you think we're crazy because our place is golden... but don't fret because we are not moving out of this awesome building! We are only moving up one floor and to the end of the hallway. Our new place will have more space, a funky old retired elevator shaft, large windows that DO NOT face construction (yay) and air conditioning!! Our south facing windows gave us a really nice view of the city at sunset, but would also completely roast us on sunny days! (Which is almost every day in Calgary.)

The moving party is on SUNDAY MARCH 22 and I think that you should all come!

We will be supplying our movers with cold brewskies and will be making a delicious dinner/BBQ...

Or at least treating you all to some wonderful chow mein/sweet and sour pork from our neighborhood chinese delivery!

Moving will probably start early-ish lets say 10ish? But of course you can show up any time during the day.

Let us know if you can make it!!

3 comments:

  1. hey if you need help let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he, I like the kitties pic, and really like the fact that you guys will have air conditioning, I forgot how much of an essential that is... so excited to see your new place, hope the move goes well. Post some pics when you get unpacked k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sniff, I want to come-have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP