Sunday, March 15, 2009

it IS a good morning...

Mike surprised me with something fun in the mail yesterday! The best cereal of all time has made it's way back into my life. The only thing that has changed is the color of the box... the rice krispies treats experience may even be better than I remembered it!

Check out this online grocery store to search for your all time favorite long lost cereal.

Mr Breakfast reviewed it best so I will leave it to him to explain this amazing breakfast wonder.

"This is a good cereal.
Like the original, this new cereal snaps and pops as you douse it with milk. The texture of crumbled Rice Krispies Treats is a "treat" for your mouth. The milk creeps into the crevices of each clump, so that each bite is a fine collection of moist and crunch. I was worried that this cereal might be too sweet, but the makers found a nice balance, and the new cereal is only marginally sweeter than its namesake.

I also enjoyed the bottom of the bowl. The single Rice Krispies -- stragglers that broke from their clumps -- float joyfully in the flavored milk, and it's like winning a bonus little bowl of Rice Krispies."

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome to find food that you haven't had in a long time... what I'd give for a Tahiti Treat...

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP