Saturday, March 7, 2009

3 AM

It's 3 am, and I've just gotten home from dancing up a storm.

I work with some pretty fantastic people, and lately we've made it our routine to go out for martini's after our long nights at Raw Bar. It has been pretty busy at the restaurant, so we've all been pretty happy.

Last night our one martini night turned into a TWO martini night at the nearest and wonderful martini bar (Vicious Circle) to a raspberry ale at a Maritimer's (our buddies are an amazingly talented band that play there every Thursday!) to breakfast/dinner at a 24 hour restaurant... Gerry's. (Food is pretty limited at 3 in the morning... it's either Tim Hortons Chili, Dim Sum at U&Me, or Breakfast at Gerry's.) The Belgium waffle was superb, even though it was slightly burned on one side...
The crowd at 3am is ALWAYS entertaining.

One of our friends recently opened a club that is BEAUTIFUL just across the street from our Hotel called Habitat. Awesome name hey? I love it! We decided to go for a quick shot of tequila and soon enough we were busting some major moves on the dance floor! Christina and I shut down the place with our sweet moves... it's amazing being the only sober people in a club and just dancing like it's nobody's business.

I just came home to see that Mike had himself a good night as well. (He has probably been sleeping for hours, so I will have to hear first hand about his crazy Friday night, tomorrow morning.)
He hooked up with the Somastate guys for a photo shoot in our apartment and it looks like he's gotten quite creative! Here are just three of the pictures I found on our computer. I am laughing so hard right now...







Amazing. Simply amazing. Lol. Nathan is always working it. (bottom picture)

Man! They are getting SO good. Check out their new songs. I will post some more of the Somastate shoot on the Snap Blog as soon as we have them ready!

I have had quite the work out tonight, so I must rest my head...

Goodnight!

(...Morning! For all of you early birds that will be waking up in only three hours. (yipes) )

1 comment:

  1. Hehe Jack and Charlie look pretty impressed in that first picture! What good sports.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP