Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cross Iron Mills!!


We got a new mall, a NEW MALL!!! Not just any old mall but a big beautiful MEGA mall!
It is a happy day for me. As pathetic as it may be, I am so excited that one of my all time favorite shops now exists in Calgary!! 




I should correct myself... it now exists in BALZAC. Balzac is about 15 minutes North of downtown Calgary. (Now us Alberta folk all have an excuse to say Balzac more often. )

Mike and I were hired by Liz Claiborne to photograph the grand opening of their shop so they can dazzle the head office in New York with their storefront.






Here are a few shots of Liz and a few of the rest of the mall that we quickly snapped while exploring.







Harvey the Hound (Calgary Flames Hockey mascot) was hanging out taking photos with kids in the food court.


Robin Regher was signing autographs!  
(Calgarians are ALL about Flames hockey)


We missed Kelly Hrudey during the opening ceremonies.  What a shame. ;)


Each part of the mall has a different "neighborhood" and a different theme. 

Biggest La Senza in Canada! It is BIG.  I only wish it were a Victoria Secret.


Commercial photography is not only fun, but pretty darn easy too. I could see us doing more of this sort of thing in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... The Liz Claiborne store looks fantastic - so bright and well laid out. I wish Vancouver would open a new mall... I'm getting bored...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria's Secret coming soon to "Malzac"

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP