Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girls just want to have fun...



Last night I got together with some of my favorite people for a night of good wine, food, dancing and company! It's not all that often that we have *this* kind of girls night, it was fun to get all gussied up and dance dance dance! The dance party started in my living room, continued in the new "Republik" night club and ended at the Whiskey. Most of us managed to stay awake enough to watch two episodes of "The Bachelor" back at my house that I had PVR'd earlier. Without realizing that they were each 2hours long... we stayed up until 6 wired on sugary martinis and chocolate brownies! Haha... so much fun.

What is a fun night without some girly photos?











I had a great time, and I think having nights like this are absolutely important for everyone's mental state! Life can just get way to serious & stressful. Mike and I always find it refreshing to have these sort of nights to remember that we are individuals even though we are together 90% of the time... plus we are always that much more happy to to spend time together afterwards to share all of our stories.

... Like how Shannon and I decided to go for a run in the snowy weather to burn off some more wine calories after last call. The girls managed to fit into a taxi, but we both had a lot of energy. Plus it was coooold! It was quite loverly. The open toed shoe/tights combo wasn't ideal... but it was lovely.

Thanks for a fun night ladies!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOO FUN! Wish I was there! Although 9pm is pushing it for staying up late for me, haha! I love the last picture. Ashley #1 looks like she's knocking at your door, and your going, "oh no I'm not ready"....and Shannon is a cat...MEOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU Ashley! And also? I cant believe you called me Nina...LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    3 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP