Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shhhhhoooooesss!




Mike and I have had a crazy spontaneous AMAZING adventure traveling through Idaho, Oregon,  and of course the lovely California!  I won't tell you much about it quite yet... because believe me there are ALOT to stories to share, and still tons of adventures to create yet.  We have met many lovely Americans and haven't had any schedule, plan or time restraint!  I feel that we have been blessed so much by this!  There are so many things that we have seen and experienced that we might have never come across otherwise!  

Right now Mike and I are sitting in the Firefly Coffee House in Santa Cruz just a block from the beautiful stretch of sandy beach.  It's a bit overcast right now otherwise we'd be basking in the salty waves!  We are really REALLY excited because in about an hour we will be going back to "Old School Shoes" on Pacific Avenue to pick up some custom painted shoes that are being painted while I type!  I'm not telling what it is we're getting done... but you will certainly get to check them out once we have them! I can't wait to have our canvas shoe art photographed on our very own feet!  The photos are by the artist that we met, Nick-he works at Old School.



We are headed to Reno tonight.  I know... random.

Later!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I am so pumped for you guys. Yea for randomness! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah sounds like so much fun. That's what me and Jamie did when we were in Hawaii-no plans just see what happens, best time ever. I love those shoes I can't wait to see what your look like!!!! Keep adventuring I can't wait to hear everything!

    ReplyDelete

Blogs you should read!

  • ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! - ライブチャットには、アダルト禁止のノンアダルトもあります。アダルトライブチャットは、脱ぐ行為で比較的簡単に視聴者を集めることができます。しかし、ノンアダルトでは、脱ぐ行為などが禁止なので稼ぐために工夫が必要です。 そこで […] The post ノンアダルトライブチャットで稼ぐためには工夫が必要! fi...
    2 weeks ago
  • Simone turns 18…. - He gets his romantic streak from his father…
    2 years ago
  • Reflections - Letters. We learn them when we are small. Each individually, usually in the order of the alphabet in the form of a song. As we grow we begin to seethem, a...
    9 years ago
  • C.H.A.N.G.E.S. - Hello to all my ever-so-faithful followers, friends and family. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me and for encouraging me to keep on writing, ev...
    13 years ago
  • - This will be a quick one, but an update none the less, so I'm proud of myself. But, this being said, it's going to feel a little disconnected. Forgive me. ...
    13 years ago
  • http://spark.chelseamartens.com/ - It has begun... a few years from now I'll have my design degree and be making the world more beautiful place. FOLLOW ME ON THE ABOVE SITE!!!!
    13 years ago

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP